Thursday, November 14, 2013

Starting my first blog today in Technology for Physical Education.  Getting ready for the weekend where SRU has big things coming.  Men's and Women's soccer are playing Saturday and Sunday and Football is playing on Saturday.  I hope there are wins for all the teams.  Let's Go Rock! 

4 comments:

  1. There are many SRU sporting events going on this weekend. The fall sports such as, volleyball, soccer, and football are coming to an end. This is your last chance to see the girls volleyball team play this year. Their games are on Friday night at 7 and on Saturday afternoon at 2; both games are in the Field House. The boys and girls soccer teams both play this weekend as well. The girls play at the stadium at 2 on Saturday afternoon. And the football team has an away game on Saturday as well. In addition, the men’s and women’s basketball teams just started their season this week! The women’s next home game is the 20th in the Field House at 6 with the boys following at 8. Get out and support the SRU athletes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were a lot of Rock Athletics Events this weekend. I'm kind of upset I was unable to attend these events. I do plan on attending the Basketball Games on the 20th if my agenda is om my side. I just received word that the Rock Football team is playing in the Division 2 National playoffs. I am super excited for them, I hope they go far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great that there are so many athletics going on at the same time. It allows all the student-athletes and students to go to the games and help cheer on the SRU teams. It is awesome that both soccer teams are doing well in playoffs and how football is in the playoffs as well. Then basketball is starting as well. I cant wait for spring season when my sport of softball starts and other student athletes can come watch and support the softball team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to both the soccer games. They were very exciting. The Men's team lost, but it was a great game. The Women's team won and continue to New York to play in the sweet 16. OVerall it was not a bad weekend for Rock Athletics.

    ReplyDelete